Saturday, July 12, 2008

An Answer, Yet A Question of Trust

Have you ever had an answer come to you that only made you wonder what that answer meant. Having gone through some changes in our lives and adjusting to a new phase of living, I was leaving a grocery store's parking lot as I heard the words. "I'm preparing you."

"God's preparing me? God's preparing me. God's preparing me ! . . . but what for." I shared this thought with a close friend. She asked me, "Could this be for a good thing or for something bad." I had to tell her, I didn't know.
It will be interesting to watch God work this preparation out to His Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

February Reflections

  Getting Some Repair Work Done We had to have some work done to our bathroom. Our shower and bathtub had been out of commission f...