Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful for Our Salvation

God created Adam and Eve, placing them in Paradise. They chose to go against His direction. He expelled them from the perfect Eden.

God wanted His children safe from sin. He desired to protect them from the evil one. The Creator used prophets to present His message to his creation. But the people refused to listen.

He enacted a plan--send His Son to earth, use Jesus to save us from our sins. Christ willingly went to the cross to provide a way for us to receive forgiveness for all our evil, worldly ways.

Without Calvary, we would be lost forever. Let’s remember to thank God for our salvation.

2 comments:

  1. YES! Thank you, Father, for saving me from my sinfulness!

    Giving me an eternity in heaven is just an added blessing.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also thankful I was born on this side of the cross. His law is now written on our hearts.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

February Reflections

  Getting Some Repair Work Done We had to have some work done to our bathroom. Our shower and bathtub had been out of commission f...