|Flowers outside our church's office|
● He saved us from eternal damnation. We all know that none of us deserve to go to heaven because we are all sinners. God allowed His Son, Jesus, to go to the cross and shed His blood for our salvation. Because of Calvary we have the promise of eternal life with Him.
● He heals us from diseases. God has given scientists the skill to develop
vaccines- Polio, Measles, Mumps. Jonas Salk perfected the first vaccine to combat polio. He saved untold numbers of children from the devastation of living with a degree of paralysis, being confined to an iron lung or even from dying.
● He gives knowledge to doctors to treat different diseases. In the early 1960’s, President and Mrs. Kennedy had a son born who lived a very short time. By 1980, the condition that took their son was treatable.
● He gave us ways to contain germs. In the Old Testament, we read about the way to deal with mold.
● He protects us from harm. He guides us through scary times that come our way.
● Guides us through difficult issues. His Word tells us how to live and keep ourselves from being discouraged. The apostle Paul tells us we are conquerors.
Give thanks for even the small things.