Monday, June 30, 2014

Interview: Author Angela Joseph


,
Hello;

Today we will have a chance to get to know Angela Joseph. On Wednesday, we will find out about her book, A Woman for All Seasons. Shall we get started?

Please tell us about yourself.

I am a lover of Jesus Christ with a passion for spreading the gospel through the written word. I currently live in South Florida, and next to writing and reading, I enjoy photography, travel and spending time with my grandchildren.
1.)               
How long have you been writing?

I have been writing for longer than I can remember, but began writing seriously twelve years ago.

In what genre do you write?

In addition to non-fiction, I write in the women’s fiction genre.

Do you have a ‘day’ job?

I am employed as an occupational therapist in behavioral health.

What have you written before this?

I’ve also written a series of three novels, the Egypt series, which are not yet published, in the Christian women fiction genre. I have contributed to A Cup of Comfort for Mothers, and recently to Chicken Soup. I have also written several freelance articles on health, fitness and education. A few years ago, I won an honorable mention in a Writer’s Digest contest.

Do you write a blog? Please give us the address.


 Tell us about your family.

I am a wife and mother to one daughter and three sons and grandmother of five.



It’s been nice getting to know more about you, Angela. Thanks for stopping by. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing about her books. I guess I'll have to wait a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda; On my next post day, I will review her book. I don't want to leave anyone dangling.

      Delete
  2. It's nice to meet you, Angela! I enjoyed getting to know you a bit. Wishing you all the best with your writing. Cecelia, thanks so much for the introduction to Angela. Thanks also for sharing the interview.

    Have a great rest of the week! :)
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen: Thanks for stopping in. Angela is a very kind woman.

      Delete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

God Alone

  Jesus and the children at our church's prayer walk.          I will both lie down in peace and sleep;  For You alone, O LORD make ...