Friday, October 30, 2009

Talking to God

Dear God:

We saw deer and their fawns one year on our vacation. They stood in a vacant field at their supper time. The scene is buried deep in my mind and heart. The doe watched her baby and allowed it to play a safe distance away. Again, You brought this picture to my mind telling me of your watchful care of your children. I will remember the tender scene each time I prepare to worship You.

Your creation teaches us so much. Why do we avoid examples of your great love? AMEN

3 comments:

  1. God is good, all the time:) Blessings to you and your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you used the five words I gave you beautifully! Congratulations on a sweet prayer. Have a blessed weekend,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that a beautiful picture of God and His watchful care? Thank you, QS, for this lovely reminder.

    I'm still praying.

    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

February Reflections

  Getting Some Repair Work Done We had to have some work done to our bathroom. Our shower and bathtub had been out of commission f...