Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Help Me Celebrate!


July is my blogoversary month, my second one. I didn’t celebrate my first year. So I am celebrating my second by giving away a basket of writing supplies, and what writer can have too many supplies :)?

I enjoy writing my blog. I enjoy reading those I follow. I wanted to celebrate my blog’s birthday with my blogging friends.. Enter the drawing by midnight July 4th.

If you leave your e-mail address in the following form

Name(at)internet service(dot)com/net, I will enter your name in the drawing.

Remember no e-mail address means no entry.

If you remind me that you follow my blog, I will enter your name a second time.

If you sign up to follow my blog, I will enter your name a second time.

If you follow my blog from Facebook, I will enter your name a second time.

If you tell others about my giveaway on your blog, I will enter your name a third time.



Here is a listing of what the blessed winner will receive, as of June 24th; the winner will hear from me in the next day or two. 



1, package of colored paper clips small 2. package of colored paper clips large

3. two flag highlighters,

4. wite out exact liner,

5. five note pads,

6. three small tablets,

7.,8 two memo books for pocket or purse.

9. package of sticky notes

10. package of small binder clips.

11. one book, entitled “Communicate to Change Lives” by James N. Watkins.

All these writing supplies are contained in a rectangular Amish small lunch basket with leather carrying straps.


This giveaway is limited to residents of the United States and is void where prohibited. No fee was required to enter this drawing. The winner is responsible for their eligibility. All items were purchased by the holder of the drawing.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations and GOD BLESS!!
    aperdue7@comcast.net

    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, sweet sister! Your blog is a beautiful blessing to me and all your readers. You keep the focus right where our focus should always be, Jesus!

    And thank you for giving others a gift on YOUR anniversary! Since I was a little girl, I always loved shopping for back-to-school supplies, and it’s no different now, a healthy addiction! So glad I’m a follower of yours!

    My email address is: panzica(dot)susan(at)gmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecelia: Congratulations on your two years of blogging! I'd love to enter this wonderful drawing!

    jeanettelevellie(at)gmail(dot)com.

    Thanks so much, and I am a follower of your precious blog.

    P.S. Peek over to my blog next Friday the 9th where I will give you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cecelia! What a wonderful milestone. I am a follower:)
    Blessings,
    Karen
    klange61(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again,
    I just signed up to follow on Facebook. It isn't showing up yet so will check back later to be sure:)
    Blessings,
    Karen
    klange61(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo! Happy Anniversary!!

    I want in on this contest. I am a follower. I also follow your blog on FB. And here's my e-mail:

    jrkemer@charter.net

    Hope you've been finding peace this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I love contests! I want to enter. My email addy is jajmh@carolina.rr.com. And I do follow your blog through Google Reader.

    I don't FB, but I Twitter. Do you Twitter?

    And I'll zip over to my writing blog and mention your contest! http://www.jeanmatthewhallwords.blogspot.com

    Happy July 4th!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogaversary! I hope you have a blessed fourth! Nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Quiet Spirit -

    Happy 2nd Blogoversary! Please enter me in the contest.

    susanjreinhardt (at) gmail (dot) com

    I am a Follower.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on forming a blog and keeping it going! Jean Hall mentioned your contest on her blog which is how I heard. :) I'd like to enter your contest, and I am following you now.

    kaelynpf@yahoo.com

    Kaelyn

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

God Alone

  Jesus and the children at our church's prayer walk.          I will both lie down in peace and sleep;  For You alone, O LORD make ...