Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jesus


I felt out of kilter with my devotional life recently. I remembered the names of Jesus I had chosen for my blog topics for this Advent season. I found myself thinking of ways to describe Him to others. Here’s what I put together. I pray you will enjoy them.




Jesus, You are Awesome

Jesus, You are Beautiful

Jesus, You are Close to us

Jesus, You are Delightful

Jesus, You are Eternal

Jesus, You are Faithful

Jesus, You are Glorified

Jesus, You are Holy

Jesus, You are Immanuel

Jesus, You are Jehovah

Jesus, You are King

Jesus, You are Lovely

Jesus, You are Mighty

Jesus, You are Near

Jesus, You are Omnipotent

Jesus, You are Powerful

Jesus, You are Quietly at work

Jesus, You are Righteous

Jesus, You are Steadfast

Jesus, You are Truth

Jesus, You are Unfailing

Jesus, You are Victorious

Jesus, You are Wondrous

Jesus, You are Extraordinary

Jesus, You are Yahweh

Jesus, You are Zealous

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, Cecelia. I do this sometimes when I'm having a hard time sleeping...go through the alphabet and name attributes of God. Then if I'm still awake, I go back through the alphabet and pray for others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah:
    Thank you for your warm comment. When I can't sleep, I pray or I mentally write. I get things in my mind that I am working on or will be doing and think them through.

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

February Reflections

  Getting Some Repair Work Done We had to have some work done to our bathroom. Our shower and bathtub had been out of commission f...