Friday, January 28, 2011

The Lord Will Help Me





“Thought I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;
You will stretch out Your right hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand will save me.” Psalm 138:7 (NIV)



We, as a people, have been facing troublesome times. Everyone knows the upheaval of our world’s economics. Issues families face almost daily were almost unheard of a generation or two ago.

God’s people believe the Lord will care for the needs they have and for those they see around them. They know He will restore their strength and their spirits, so they can withstand the pressures that they face.

These people understand God will put his hand between the issues and themselves, and create a barrier of safety for them.

He will help each of us through whatever we face now or in the future. This passage of scripture has always given me hope when I have a trial.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how some people live without hope in the Lord. Hope and knowing that He always provides get me through my trials.

    Blessings!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Quiet Spirit -

    I like your new blog page! Purple is my favorite color. :)

    The Lord has watched over me through good times and bad. I'm reminded of Paul saying that he knew how to be content in whatever situation he found himself.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN...Clinging to my Heavenly Father is all I know! HE is my faithful, loving, gracious, LORD!
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me think of one of my favortie scriptures, Psalm 56:3. Thanks Cecelia, as always, for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

February Reflections

  Getting Some Repair Work Done We had to have some work done to our bathroom. Our shower and bathtub had been out of commission f...