Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blessed with Peace


 

“The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.” Psalm 29:11


Have you ever felt all your physical and emotion strength was gone? We all have at one time or another.  I had a project come to me that I felt unequipped to attempt. I felt the tension settle in my arms, making feel heavy and almost numb.
I asked for prayer from some of those I have on my writing ministry’s prayer team. One of my Facebook friends, an editor, asked his friends how he could pray for them. I answered with some particulars of the project. He responded by sharing with me that he had a similar situation last year and saying he would pray for my need.  I found strength to continue on with the project and have had exciting times as a result of those prayers. God did strengthen me.
He also has given me a peace about this project and has provided some very special moments—some I hope to never forget.
I have hope that this project brings honor to the Lord.  God has been with me as I work with others to finish this work. He showed me this past Saturday that the younger boys are taking their parts in this project seriously.

Graphic: heartsandmindsbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

Wait, Renew, Mount

  But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount  up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, ...