Monday, November 7, 2016

Book Review: Everyday Praise By Julie Sunne

Amazom.com.

I am running this post from September in order to celebrate the availability of Julie’s book in paperback.

            Julie Sunne, a wife and a very active mother of four children, has explored the element of praise to God as a part of our daily worship. As I read these devotional essays, I felt a peace come over me that I had been missing. For each devotion, she has designed a meme that drew me closer to the text and allowed the words speak to my heart.

            Included in the e-book is a link to a downloadable journal to aid the reader to enhance what she or he has read. I find this a plus for the reader. At present, this book is a Kindle publication. Later in the fall, Julie plans to make this book available as a paperback.

            I would recommend Julie’s book to anyone who feels adrift from God and desires to have a closer walk with Jesus.

The new devotional, #Everyday Praise by Julie Sunne, is now  available in paperback. Get it at www.createspace.com/pub/simplesitesearch.search.do?sitesearch_query=julie+sunne&sitesearch_type=STORE
Julie writes on her blog at http://www.juliesunne.com/

            I received a copy of this book and the accompanying journal free from the author. All she asked of me was to give an honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Cecelia, for your continued support! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I had to replace the book jacket picture with one that would copy.

      Delete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

February Reflections

  Getting Some Repair Work Done We had to have some work done to our bathroom. Our shower and bathtub had been out of commission f...