Monday, August 11, 2008

A Prayer of Praise and Faith

Lord:
I thank you for your presence, for guiding me through.
You comfort me when no one else can.

You know me better than all my family and my friends.
You know what I need and when I need it.

You comfort me when I am downcast.
You listen to my plight, calming my fears.

You buoy up my soul;
And wrap me in your loving arms.

Yet, you chastise me when I sin.
You reveal that You are God and I am me.

You work on my behalf even when I am unaware.
You love me when I feel most unlovely.

You do these things because you love me.
I can never experience a greater love than Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

Wait, Renew, Mount

  But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount  up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, ...