Friday, February 27, 2009

John

Feeling shame and guilt, he stood watching at the edge of the crowd. John had been one of Jesus' inner circle of followers. Jesus relied on those three, Peter, James and himself, more than the others.

And I let Him down. I ran when I should hve been there for Him. Maybe I shouldn't have come. But I felt drawn, like I am supposed to be here.
What about His mother? What will Mary do? Where will she live? How will she live?
What's that, did He look at me? Did He call my name? Oh, yes, I will care for your mother.
Thank You for forgiving me. Thank You for honoring me by allowing me this honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

Wait, Renew, Mount

  But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount  up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, ...