Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ARE WE GRATEFUL?

"So in everything, do to others as

you would have them do to you. . . .”

Matthew 7:12 (NIV)






How do we react when someone we know receives a gift or special recognition? Are we happy for them? We should be. The golden rule tells we should be as happy for them as we would want them to be for us.

As we mature in Christ, we are to become almost invisible and let Jesus shine through us. When we live as God desires, we, illumine Him. By doing what He desires, we bring honor and glory to Him. Our obedience tells God how much we love Him and He accepts what we do as our thanks.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. I learned to be genuinely happy for others from my friend, DEbbie. Whenever someone received a blessing Debbie would say, "Oh, I'm so happy for you!" She set a wonderful example to me.

    I am thankful today for healing God gave me.

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

The Lord

  You Tube We sang this last Sunday at church last Sunday. The congregation liked it so well that the praise band director chose to include ...