Monday, May 17, 2010

Through Him




I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 (NIV)



We are able to function in the face of trauma, danger and uneasiness because God sustains us during those times.

When life pulls a mean surprise on us personally, we need to approach Him and ask for His guidance, and comfort. God chooses people to intercede for others who face difficult issues in their lives.

It is through God’s actions, that we are able to overcome problems in our lives. This conquering of issues comes from God’s grace and love for His children.

We gain His strength by spending time with Him through reading and studying our Bibles and through conversing with God through prayer. When we fellowship with like-minded believers.

4 comments:

  1. AMEN!!
    Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found so many wonderful books today at my library book sale and at the Goodwill store about God and Jesus and having Faith! And of course I am reading the bible too... Sometimes I choose to follow blogs because I can tell that the author of the blog knows so much more than me and I want to learn from them.
    You were one of those people. Thank you. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is always there to see us through, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read today that our peace is our power, and when we let someone or a circumstance steal our peace, we lose power. I like that. It helps me keep my focus on the Lord, not problems.

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

February Reflections

  Getting Some Repair Work Done We had to have some work done to our bathroom. Our shower and bathtub had been out of commission f...