Monday, November 25, 2013

Eucharisteo- God’s Word



“Your word is a light to my feet and a light for my path.”
Psalm 119:106 (NIV)

Each morning, I awaken; my first thoughts turn to God. He’s there to help me start my day.
I have fallen into a habit-a good one. I lay there awhile praying a bit but I seem to always say: “This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psalm 118:24) Then I arise and start my day.

Certain scriptures are dear to me. Lately, I find myself drawn to specific ones. Every time He directs me to Isaiah 41:10, He reminds me that the Lord God is there for me, stubborn, bull headed as I am. When I found these dear words, they broke a barrier in my heart. I realized that God knew and cared about what I faced; I felt things would get better and they did.


I thank God for His Word.

1 comment:

  1. An incredible verse, Cecelia. You made me want to know what it said. I found it underlined in my Bible. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

The Lord

  You Tube We sang this last Sunday at church last Sunday. The congregation liked it so well that the praise band director chose to include ...