Friday, April 19, 2019

Easter Music for Your Enjoyment















These hymns and gospel songs are special to me. Over time, several years ago, I sang in choirs in two different churches to which I belonged.  These are some of the songs I think of when I think of Easter.

Due to some stresses in my life, I felt the need to share these with those who may be going through times of uncertainty and stress.  I was led to list these in this order.  Now, I know that God wanted me to list Because He Lives as the culmination. 

I will be taking a blog break until April 30th. I will begin to do some things I couldn't get done while I was fighting respiratory illnesses last month. 

PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Some of my most favorite hymns! Thank you for sharing. Praying you are feeling much better now, and that you will have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam: I am sorry to be so long in replying to your comment. We had a wonderful Easter. I believe you saw the videos I made of some of the music we had at church. Hubby and I bought flowers in the afternoon and we fixed dinner in the late afternoon. Son will be traveling this coming weekend. He had to get work done on his car this past Saturday.
    He will be here for four days over Mother's Day weekend (Thur- Sun)
    Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cecelia, thanks for sharing. I hope you feel much better already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marja: Thank you for your kind thoughts. I am feeling better but still deal with a cough. Peace and blessings.

      Delete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

God Alone

  Jesus and the children at our church's prayer walk.          I will both lie down in peace and sleep;  For You alone, O LORD make ...