Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Some Special Hymns and Gospel Songs


See the source image
pixabay.com

Some favorite hymns of mine:

Victory in Jesus, this is a song we sing at church on Wednesday nights.

My Redeemer is Faithful and True my friend Kelly sang this recently.  I liked hearing her sing this. It could be her testimony.

 My Hope is Built on Nothing Less I  had this song come to mind when I was working on a special devotion.

Wise Man Built His House on the Rock; A children’s song I had come to mind as our Sunday school class studied about God being our Rock.

2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten about the Wise Man Built His House Upon The Rock song! And we even taught that lesson in Sunday school just last week. Great songs! The two songs that I've been playing on YouTube over and over are Is He Worthy by Chris Tomlin and King of Glory by Todd Delany featuring Shana Wilson. I can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I will listen to the two songs you mention when I have time.

      Delete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

The Lord

  You Tube We sang this last Sunday at church last Sunday. The congregation liked it so well that the praise band director chose to include ...