Tuesday, June 23, 2020

God Upholds Us

See the source image
stevesevycom. 


So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God, I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

This is God’s message to His people through Isaiah.

Do not fear
This message is recorded in God’s word 365 times. This tells me God wants us to understand it.

I am with you

God stands beside each of us, His children, whatever we face in our lives.

 do not be dismayed

We must not be saddened by the events of the world or by tragedies of a personal nature.

I am your God

We belong to God and He belongs to us. Nothing can separate us from His love.

I will strengthen you and help you

God will allow us to stand firm and walk with us through the issues that plague us and our world.

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

God supports us both physically and emotionally as we face danger, illness, and difficult circumstances.


2 comments:

  1. So thankful that our Lord stands with us and even carries us when we are weary and worn from the cares of this world. I am certain He is not pleased with the way things are going in our country currently. Praying for healing of our nation. Only Jesus can do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam: Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Last night, I heard a lady being interviewed saying the nation's leaders need to look at the underlying causes of what we are seeing. Peace and blessings.

      Delete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

The Lord

  You Tube We sang this last Sunday at church last Sunday. The congregation liked it so well that the praise band director chose to include ...