Thursday, December 24, 2020

Prince of Peace

 



Head of Christ by Sallman





He shall be called. . . Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)

 

A friend of mine, now residing in heaven, told of a phone survey she was a part of. The surveyor asked her what she thought about a certain peace accord conference going on at that time. She told the person that our world would never see lasting peace until Jesus comes again. She was right. Peace only will come when Jesus returns and sets things right. He is the only one who can do that. 

 

I have learned we can only have peace for the world when each of us finds true peace, the peace that comes from Jesus, in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

Is Anything That Bad?

  This is not my usual type of blog post. It is something that is on my mind and my heart. Please forgive me if I offend you for this deep s...