Monday, April 5, 2021

Unplugging


jeremyillemyshopify.com


 

At the end of February, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I will undergo a lumpectomy one week from today. I will have radiation therapy to the cavity left by the removal of that small lump the following week. The therapy sessions will be twice a day for five days, that is the plan.

 

I have decided to unplug from my blog until May 4th. I decided I need this time to get some things done here at home and keep my many appointments prior to the surgery. One week after the lumpectomy, I start radiation. (one week of twice-daily, radiation treatments.)

 

Please pray for my family as we go through this upcoming month of medical appointments, surgery, and treatments.  

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

                 

8 comments:

  1. You will remain in my prayers throughout this ordeal. Trusting God to bring complete healing to you through the surgery and radiation treatments, and that you will soon be back to normal after that. So thankful it is a "lumpectomy" rather than a full mastectomy. Praise God for that. Thankful they have caught it in time before it became that serious. Praying God will give you strength to get through this and give you grace for each new day. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and look forward to hearing from you on the other side...God bless you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam: Thank you for the prayers. I had my first appointment today. It was to place a marker in order for the surgeon to be able to locate the lump easily next week. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right then, the plan is all set. We will keep praying that all will go well and that you will recover completely. May you experience His presence during this time Cecelia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marja: Thank you for your thoughtful comment. God has been good to us through this time. The staff at the hospital have been wonderful. I feel the prayers of all the people. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

      Delete
  4. Found you here too. Sorry you have been suffering . I'll pray for you, of course.
    So happy to find your blog.
    I hope you get back to writing soon.
    God bless,
    Maz UK

    gramswisewords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern. Didn't find your comment until this evening. Thanks again. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

      Delete
  5. Blessings on you, dear friend. Love from Jesus and me, Jen

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

God Alone

  Jesus and the children at our church's prayer walk.          I will both lie down in peace and sleep;  For You alone, O LORD make ...