Tuesday, September 14, 2021

The Kingdom Prepared for You

Pinterest


 

                 Come, you blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you. . .”

 Matthew 25:34 (NKJV)

 

In the parable about the sheep and the goats, Jesus tells us of two groups of people. In the verse above, He speaks to those who are “blessed by (His) Father” and have followed Him and spread His word to those they knew. God rewards them and allows them into His Kingdom.

 

Have you ever wondered if you do those deeds that bring Jesus into a situation? I certainly have about what I do or don’t do allows people to see Jesus and to want to know Him.

 

We won’t know what heaven is really like until we get to go there. However, we can learn from scriptures that it is a special, serene, and bright place.

 

A lot of my friends from a former church we attended are experiencing the beauty of heaven. They exemplified God’s love to this fairly young woman and her family as we healed from some terrible hurts.  Because of their grace and compassion, I am not the same person I was. I try to follow their example as I interact with others who are likewise hurting and seeking God’s guidance for their lives.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

God Alone

  Jesus and the children at our church's prayer walk.          I will both lie down in peace and sleep;  For You alone, O LORD make ...