Friday, April 19, 2024

Wait, Renew, Mount

 



But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31(NKJV)


Lately, I have been plagued with a circumstance in my life. When I realized the issue was going to bring harm to me, I prayed and kept on praying. The circumstance does not seem to bother me at this moment.


Should it creep back into my life, I know I can ask for the Lord to guide me through the particulars and bring me through to solid ground. I believe I have been able to surmount the issue.


God has helped me through this. I am thankful He did. I will always be thankful to Him for his help and his protection.

3 comments:

  1. Amen, Cecelia! Putting our Lord first in our lives, knowing He is faithful, will give us such inner peace and serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha Jane: Thank you for your words of encouragement. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

The Lord

  You Tube We sang this last Sunday at church last Sunday. The congregation liked it so well that the praise band director chose to include ...