Tuesday, August 27, 2024

God’s Guidance for Us

 



imaginebible.org



When we ask God to guide us, what are we asking Him to do? Do we ask Him for His guidance, or do we ask Him to approve our plans for what we want to do?


By asking Him to guide us through a difficult time, we allow Him to:


Guard us from questionable influences.

Unite us with others who can help us.

Infuse us with Your Spirit.

Don’t give up on us.

Envelop us, Your children with Your love.


I have been going through a difficult time this summer. Most of what I write will reflect what I have been feeling. The Lord knows all about this time of my being down. He and I have had some good talks about the issues involved. Some of these circumstances are long standing situations that I really had no knowledge of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

WORSHIP SONGS

VICTORY IN JESUS An old hymn with a different voice. A new song. Our praise band played and sang it. Jesus Strong and Kind This is one I rea...