Monday, September 30, 2024

Absolute Trust

 



In re-reading a chapter in my book for Sunday school, I ran across I ran across the term “absolute trust”. This term caught me off guard.


A quick look in my dictionary told me that absolute had several meanings. I believe the best definition in this instance is not limited, without any restrictions.


Absolute trust can only become something we have when we completely turn everything over to Jesus. It is a state of our hearts that we achieve only as we mature in our faith.


Absolute trust must be something we have every day; this is not just a Sunday morning trust or faith. We have to exercise trust in order for our trust to grow.

As I apply what I learn of this term, I will look at events and my surroundings in a different light.


Prayer

Father God: Please allow me to learn to trust You without reservation especially

when I am confronted by new circumstances in my life. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. AMEN

2 comments:

  1. Amen and amen, again, Cecelia! As I said in my last post, there is no "almost" when it comes to trusting God. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha Jane: People must realize that God expects trust from His children. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

Absolute Trust

  In re-reading a chapter in my book for Sunday school, I ran across I ran across the term “absolute trust”. This term caught me off guard....