Monday, January 15, 2018

New Thing

togiveyouhope.wordpress.com



Remember not the former things, nor consider things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18-19 (ESV)

The prophet Isaiah speaks a very timely message from God to the people of Israel.
God tells his people that things are going to be different for them. He speaks of sharing things up for the ones who held his people in captivity. He also speaks of refreshing those He has chosen in order that His people might praise Him.

At the end of each monthly prayer list, I have a section where I list one praise for each day of that month. Doing this helps me focus on the positive aspects of life.

One author, Ann Voskamp, learned to be thankful to God by recording three praises each day. I have done that. In less than one year a person would have 1,000 praises for God and His working in his or her life.


Let us all be more aware of God’s working in our lives as we go through this New Year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

February Reflections

  Getting Some Repair Work Done We had to have some work done to our bathroom. Our shower and bathtub had been out of commission f...