Wednesday, August 29, 2018

End of August Thoughts

http://www.2018calendarwithholidays.com/august-




I sit here writing this post with excitement mixed with some fear. I have built a website for my writing ministry. I chose to do this in order to further establish my branding as I try to build my writing platform.

My website is entitled Cecelia Lester Author; its web address is cecelialester.com I have been working on it off and on for a month, trying to add sections to it that are attractive and informative about me and about my writing. I have cross-posted a few of my entries from here. I have to decide on a posting schedule.  I hope and pray that you will visit my new home as you can.

In September, I have two speaking engagements at area institutions, a nursing home and an assisted living facility in my immediate area. I also have contacted a couple of other places in search of finding opportunities to share God’s word. I will be using some of my blog posts and the columns I have written for another site.


In November, I will be giving a “Children’s Moments” message at our church. I haven’t done anything like this in quite a while (think years). Our Children’s Ministry Director has some added stresses with family illness.  Some of us know the stress she is under doing both and wanted to relieve a bit of it.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you in this new website adventure, and also for your speaking engagements. Praying that God will give you comfort and peace as you speak and share your message from the Lord to those who will be blessed to hear. Praying that God will open new doors of opportunity for you as you seek His face and pathway. Let us know how things go. We will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new website and the speaking engagements! How wonderful! I am rejoicing with you, dear,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

Wait, Renew, Mount

  But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount  up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, ...