Friday, November 1, 2019

Praise Songs for Our Month of Praise

Image result for Praise
wordpress.com


At our church, we have a new Praise Band. The director of this band is the band director of our city’s high school. He was a Sunday school student of our pastor’s wife in his hometown. As a youth, he was involved in the Youth Group there and his two leaders were our present pastor and his wife.
November is the month we seem to share our blessings and share what we are thankful for. As I see it, we should always express our thanks to God through praise.  God has been good to me. He guided me to find a solution to a health issue that seemed to recur in my life.

These are the three songs they led us in as we began to worship this past Sunday.

Living Hope; Jesus is our living hope.

God Of This City; The words of this song almost describes what happens when a person comes to Jesus.

This Is Amazing Grace; I had this song running through my mind most of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

The Lord

  You Tube We sang this last Sunday at church last Sunday. The congregation liked it so well that the praise band director chose to include ...