Tuesday, April 25, 2023

God. Lead and Teach Me

 

pintrest.com


Lead me in Your truth and teach me,

For You are the God of my salvation;

On You I wait all the day.

                                                        Psalm 25:5 (NKJV)

Words of David.


David pleads for God’s mercy and deliverance. He asks God to not “remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions:” (verse 7)


David, later in the chapter, asks God for mercy and forgiveness (verses 16-18)

God leads His spiritual children through difficult times. He quiets their hearts and gives them guidance because of His grace for them.


There have been times when I have felt alone as I went through trying circumstances. However, when the issue has become ‘history’, I studied how the event went and I realize that no matter how it turned out that God was there and was in control.


As God teaches us, we have to be receptive of the message and obedient to His direction. When God gives us, His children tasks, We first need to pray and ask for His leading to insure that we do these things for Him and not for our glory.






4 comments:

  1. Amen, Cecelia! For God's glory, not ours.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha Jane: We must work for God's glory. I believe we learn this as we mature in Christ. Peace and blessings.

      Delete
  2. That's what I learning in this season too. The Lord wrote every day of our lives before one of them came to be. What ever happens today or tomorrow... the Lord knows it and already has a plan for escape, for protection, victory, whatever is needed. He's already written it all out. We just need to take the time to be still and listen for His plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy: The Lord knows what is best for us. Sometimes we don't always get the answers we want but His answer is always what we need. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

      Delete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

The Lord

  You Tube We sang this last Sunday at church last Sunday. The congregation liked it so well that the praise band director chose to include ...