Thursday, June 3, 2021

May Reflections

 

www.grainger.com/ Office_Supplies


 

I turned a corner in May. I realized why I was hurting so much. I had one weekend of being ill with running a temp. The next weekend I saw I had bruising around one of the incision areas. As of this writing, the area is practically back to



normal.

 

Because of the new med, I was prescribed, I had to go through several side effects. They let up and now I do not have any known issues with that med.

           

I did not do very much writing. I did do some preliminary work on a lesson I have to give in November at our women’s circle meeting. I also played around with an idea about Simon of Cyrene. Need to get back to it.

 

I have done some baking, gluten-free muffins. One week, I made some for a friend as a part of a birthday surprise for her. I add cranberries to the batter. Two days later, I had to make some for Hubby. Then, I was supposed to make a third batch two days later. (I had no cranberries; therefore, I did not make that third batch.)

 

I finally got my pink planter filled with silk flowers. I came home from being gone and saw that Hubby cleaned off most of the porch and placed that new arrangement on the table out there.

 

                                              



 

We have our rock garden festooned with flags and flowers. Hubby wanted me to take a picture of it. The wind was standing the flags out straight.  I surprised him by taking this video.

 

                       

2 comments:

  1. Love your flag/flowers video! Very pretty. We have had windy days here and our flag has been waving so nicely. I like that. your arrangement of silk flowers is very pretty too. You are very talented. I am glad you are feeling better now and that you are healing nicely. God is good. You've been through a lot, but He has brought you safely through to higher ground. Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam: Yes, I praise God for all these things. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

      Delete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

The Lord

  You Tube We sang this last Sunday at church last Sunday. The congregation liked it so well that the praise band director chose to include ...