Monday, November 1, 2021

Book Review: Prepare Him Room

 

Bethany House Publishers


Written by Susie Larson

 

Susie Larson has created a journey for her readers, a journey through the life of Jesus Christ. This pilgrimage takes us from the visit of the angel of God and his announcement to Mary of her role in the birth of Jesus.

 

The author takes us through the Advent season with a devotion each day. She includes a chapter from the book of Luke and two other scripture passages along with an applicable quote for each day’s reading. At the end of each chapter, she includes a prayer and a daily fast for the readers to attempt.

 

I profited from reading this devotional and will use it in depth during the upcoming Advent season. She cleared up some things I had on my heart.

 

I recommend this seasonal devotional for anyone who gets ‘hung up’ in the rush of the Advent season in trying to do so much extra to commemorate the season of Jesus’ birth.

 

I received this book, free of charge, from Bethany House Publishers. All they asked of me was to give an unbiased review.

 

Copies of this devotional can be found on: Amazon.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

The Lord

  You Tube We sang this last Sunday at church last Sunday. The congregation liked it so well that the praise band director chose to include ...