Friday, January 26, 2018

God Makes All Things New

https://quotefancy.com



He will wipe away every tear from their eyes and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Revelation 21:4-5a

I dearly love this description of the New Jerusalem. God is taking an active part in the lives of His people. He will minister to those who are sad. He will comfort those who are hurting. Death will not enter the scene. Ergo, mourning will not be a phase of life. Can we begin to imagine life without pain? For a lot of people, this will be wonderful.


The absence of these five realities of our lives will be no more because God will make “all things new.” Do we understand what God means here? Can we fully understand what He means?  As I sit her in my little home I cannot fully comprehend how this new However, I have these words to guide me until the day I see Him face-to-face. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow...these are especially wonderful words of hope, aren't they? Such a beautiful thought...no more tears or death, or mourning, crying or pain...All things are new...What a glorious future we have to look forward to. Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, Yes, praise God. My friend Loretta can stand, walk, hear and read if she wants to. We all miss her but know she is in the best place. Yes, praise God for the small things.

      Delete

I would be honored to hear what you think about this.

The Lord

  You Tube We sang this last Sunday at church last Sunday. The congregation liked it so well that the praise band director chose to include ...